Your hard drive has crashed, and it contains all of your images, home videos, music, and valuable documents. However, all is not lost.
We have a team of experts who can assist you in recovering the data.
When data cannot be accessed normally, data recovery is the method of retrieving data from damaged, failed, corrupted, disruptive, crackling, or unavailable storage media.
Our service provides a FREE diagnostic service and follows the “No Data – No Fee” policy. To retrieve your valuable documents and any data that has been lost, we use the most up-to-date equipment and data recovery tools. We have the best data recovery experience, and low pricing at times when you need the most successful data recovery service and fast turnaround.
We carry out all types of laptop screen repair.
Do you own an Apple MacBook, a laptop, a netbook, or a computer? Do you want a screen repair? If your screen is shattered or broken, our technician will repair or replace it for you.
We refuse to use low-cost screens for laptop screen repairs, as other companies do, and all of our screens are backed by a 12-month warranty.
The following are some of the most common faults with laptop screens:
- Physical damage that is visible to the naked eye, such as dents or cracks in the screen, as the problem can only intensify over time.
- Even when the machine is turned on, the monitor is dark/black.
- Lines that appear on the screen, either vertically or horizontally.
- View picture flickering, which usually gets worse when the laptop is moved.
If your laptop’s screen needs to be replaced, contact laptop repair near me right away.
Gaming Desktop and Laptop Repair Service
After several years in the industry, we’ve found that there aren’t many professional engineers willing to repair gaming PCs and custom-built computers. There are few engineers and shops who can repair them if problems arise. It’s difficult to find an engineer who knows everything there is to know about gaming PCs, motherboard replacement, and custom-built computers.
Our computer repair and laptop repair specialists have been qualified to fix gaming computers and laptops. We’ve had clients come in from all over the UK, including Addlestone, to get custom PCs built and gaming computers and laptops repaired because of the great success we’re had in this field.
Many custom-built computers have been repaired and installed for our customers. We’re proud to have the requisite resources, experience, and skills in this area! We have a long list of issues with custom-builds and gaming computers that we see daily.
The following signs will appear on a gaming PC or laptop:
- When playing a game, the FPS decreases.
- After loading a game, your gaming computer or laptop crashes.
- The PC has outstanding specs, but the game will not load.
- The network ping is excessively high.
- Tearing of the screen.
- When playing a game, the gaming laptop overheats.
- Gaming PC hangs and freezes for no apparent cause.
- Overheating or a failed SSD or HDD.
- The liquid from the water-cooling system is all over the parts.
- Liquid leakage or a burning smell
It’s important to fix the problem before it’s too late if you want to play your favourite game without interruption. Delaying a problem can lead to serious consequences and be very costly to fix. It is important to understand your gaming laptop or gaming desktop computer if it has begun to behave strangely, such as shutting off, displaying a blue screen, and so on. Checking it as soon as possible will save you a lot of time and money.
There may also be other issues such as glitches specific to certain games, a visual problem, or something that slows down your high-end gaming computer. It can be difficult to find the best gaming pc repairs near me because not all laptop experts are capable of working with high-end gaming computers.
PC Repair Guru is a virus removal company that offers an excellent service. Virus removal is the method of removing malicious material known as malware from a computer while making every effort to save data that may be compromised by the virus.
Every day, thousands of viruses are released that are designed to corrupt your computer. Hackers develop viruses to do the following things:
- To make money.
- To steal classified information such as credit card numbers, passwords, personal details, data, etc.
- Taking command of a computer and using it to perform particular tasks.
- To destroy a computer or network.
Call today to have one of our experts repair your PC or laptop. To avoid potential virus scares, we can also download the most recent update for antivirus security.
Same Day Windows 10 Repair, Upgrade and Restore Service in Birmingham
Microsoft has been upgrading its operating system on a near-daily basis. Push notifications or update warnings have been issued on many computers, laptops, and surface tablets. Many PCs died or crashed during the Microsoft Windows 10 latest update process, indicating that not every PC is happy to have new updates. Our computer repair and laptop repair service will repair the Windows 10 update issue and get it back up and running.
It’s important to have Windows 10 updates installed.
It is important to keep Windows 10 up to date and secure. Microsoft’s new upgrades keep the computer healthy, and protects against the latest viruses, closing all the doors for hackers or viruses to target your computer. However, one crucial question remains: why is Windows still crashing despite the new update? The answer is simple: when the health of a laptop’s hard drive weakens, new updates fail to install properly, resulting in a crash or a blue screen of death on Windows 10.
If you have a laptop, and you’ve tried replacing the charger, but it still won’t charge, you may need a DC Power Jack Repair. If the pin where you insert the charger happens to be loose, it will most likely need to be repaired.
We only use the most up-to-date heat and soldering equipment to ensure that the job is done correctly the first time, while many of our rivals do not.
Symptoms of a damaged DC Jack include:
- The laptop can only turn on if you keep the power cord in a particular location.
- The laptop is solely powered by its battery.
- The laptop receives no power or just a small amount of power.
- The laptop’s battery would not charge.
- The laptop shuts down unexpectedly.
- The laptop is erupting with sparks.
What Causes My DC Power Jack to Break?
- Dropping the laptop as it is still plugged in to the battery.
- Normal wear and tear.
- DC Power Jacks are frequently unprotected, leaving them vulnerable.
If your laptop does need a DC Power Jack, please contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.
How Can My DC Power Jack Break?
- Dropping the laptop whilst it is connected to the charger.
- Wear and tear.
- DC Power Jacks tend to have little protection making them vulnerable.
If your laptop does need a DC Power Jack, please give us a call for a stress free IT solution and we will be more than happy to help.